Just Listed Seychelles Beach Resort Condos for Sale
Welcome to Seychelles Beach Resort, in Panama City Beach Florida!
Tranquil Beach Condo Living
The Seychelles are a group of some 155 island in the Indian Ocean, just east of Africa. They are world renown for their primitive beauty. The Seychelles Beach Resort in Panama City, Florida is similarly breathtaking. Situated right on the entrancing Gulf of Mexico, it is one of the newest resorts in Panama City Beach, Florida. Above you will see all Seychelles Beach Resort Condos for Sale, updated nightly.
Seychelles Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida: Tranquil Beach Condo Living
The Seychelles are a group of some 155 island in the Indian Ocean, just east of Africa. They are world renown for their primitive beauty. The Seychelles Beach Resort in Panama City, Florida is similarly breathtaking. Situated right on the entrancing Gulf of Mexico, it is one of the newest resorts in Panama City Beach, Florida.
The Seychelles Beach Resort in Panama City is ideal beach condo living for couples, singles or families.
Refine Your Search
Seychelles Beach Resort Condos for Sale – Amenities
The condo homes at the Seychelles Beach Resort in Panama City are spacious and roomy, easily accommodating up to eight people. Modern amenities make it easy to relax in these stunning one, two and three-bedroom condo homes. Following is some of what you’ll find.
Gulf views from 8′ deep balconies: Imagine watching burnt orange, blood-red and purple haze sunsets from the comfort of your own balcony overlooking the ocean. Or, holding hands with that special someone as you enjoy a glass of wine.
- High (9′) ceilings: Coupled with a spacious layout, the nine-foot ceilings make every room seem large and airy. You’ll never have a cramped feeling.
- Breakfast bars: Perfect for informal meals, the breakfast bars compliment your easy style of beach condo living.
- Ceramic tile flooring: Perfect for a tropical climate, you’ll anxiously remove your shoes to feel the cooling tile under your feet.
- Fully equipped kitchens: From refrigerators with built-in ice-makers, to microwaves and dishwashers, you’ll be able to whip up a simple meal, or a gourmet feast – the choice is yours.
- The ocean in your living room: Via the expansive wall of glass doors leading to your private balcony, you’ll fill as if the ocean is part of your living space. And, a welcome guest it is.
These are just a few of the amenities you’ll find at the Seychelles Beach Resort. And, they don’t end there, the exterior complex amenities are just as bountiful.
Exterior Amenities at the Seychelles Beach Resort in Panama City, FL
- Fitness Center: A life on the beach encourages activity. We help you maintain optimum fitness via our fitness center.
- Pools & Sundeck: There are two Gulf-side pools at the Seychelles. One is heated in the winter, so you can enjoy it year round. The view of the Gulf from the pool is an added bonus. An expansive sundeck surrounding the pools make it perfect for sunbathing.
- Security: You’ll never have to worry about the safety of you and your family at the Seychelles. A gated community, your safety is ensured 24/7.
- Hot Tub: Ready to soak away your aches, pains and worries. The hot tub is the perfect spot!
- BBQ Pit/Grill: We provide the grill, you provide the rest. You can enjoy grilled vegetables, seafood and the old American standby – grilled hamburgers – all with the sights and sounds of the sea as your backdrop.
Life at the Seychelles Beach Resort: Panama City, FL
Panama City Beach is infamous for its powder white beaches and limitless attractions. From enjoying nature-filled day trips to St. Andrews State Park, to dolphin watching at Shell Island, there’s something for everyone.
The Seychelles Beach Resort is convenient to the many treasures of the city. And, Panama City’s year-round tropical temperatures make it easy to enjoy it all year round.
Life’s a Beach at the Seychelles Beach Resort in Panama City, FL
At the Seychelles Beach Resort, every unit features a Gulf front balcony. This puts the ocean within view whether you’re relaxing inside, or soaking in the sun outside. Speaking of outside fun, there’s a host of activities to choose from, ie:
Outdoor Sporting Activities & More at the Seychelles Beach Resort
- For the Active Water Lover: There are so many activities to take advantage of at the Seychelles Beach Resort if you are a water lover who likes to get intimate with the sea. Nearby Aquatic Adventures, which is a one-stop shop for Panama City’s fun in the sun activities, offers the following to allow you to get active on the water!
- Jetskiing: Grab your jet skis, rent a waverunner or power boat and get ready for some explosive fun.
- Aquatic Cycling: Aquatic cycling is akin to riding a bicycle in the water. You steer via the front wheel, while three giant balloons support the load. They’re safe even for children. This is the perfect active sport for the not so physically fit.
- Sailing: Nothing beats a picture-perfect day of sailing for a rigorous workout and fun on the water. FYI, at Aquatic Adventures you can rent sailboats, wave-runners, patroons and powerboats.
- Parasailing: Take your love of water to new heights – literally. This exciting, combined water and air sport will please even the most die-hard adventurist.
The Seychelles Beach Resort is close to St. Andrews State Park (less than half a mile), which features the following outdoor activities.
- Fishing: At St. Andrews Park, you will find two fishing piers, a convenient boat ramp and a jetty. You can fish from the pier or from your moored boat.
- Camping: St. Andrews Park has full-facility campsites, making it perfect for the novice camper, or those with more experience. There’s also a convenient concession stand and a souvenir shop.
- Swimming, Sunbathing & More: St. Andrews Park has almost two miles of beaches along the Gulf. It’s perfect for including in swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, scuba diving and more. The whole family will enjoy a day at this active park.
- For the Avid Golfer: What paradise would be complete without golfing? It is one of the favored activities in the sunny seaside town that is Panama City. Nearby Hombre Golf Club, is home to the PGA Tour Qualifying Schools. It also happens to be one the best championship golf courses in Florida.
Did you know?
The Gulf of Mexico features over 27 miles of beach. Within a 30-mile radius of the Seychelles Beach resort are three state parks with beaches ranked among the nation’s top 20. One of these parks, St. Andrews, is made up of over 1,050 acres of salt and fresh water marshes, dunes and beaches. And, picnic and camping facilities are plentiful.