Just List Grand Panama Beach Resort Condos for Sale
Explore Grand Panama Beach Resort Living
The Grand Panama Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida sits on 35 pristine acres right on the Gulf of Mexico. The Gulf’s coastline stretches some 27 miles, and a 240 square feet slice of it is right out your front door at this resort. Boasting 999 units upon completion, the Grand Panama Beach resort is much more than a beach condo complex, it’s a luxury beach condo community.
Grand Panama Beach Condos For Sale are designed by a team of world-class architects, the Grand Panama Beach Resort features distinct amenities you won’t find anywhere else. Besides its stately architecture, some of its offerings include an on-site concert venue, a wine shop, fashion-forward boutiques, spas/salons, on-site banking, restaurants and more.
Living at the Grand Panama Beach Resort in Panama City, FL
With an average year-round temperature in the mid-70s, balmy year-round water temperatures in the 70s and too many days of sunshine to count, Panama City Beach is a slice of heaven on earth. While it is a growing metropolis with all the amenities of a large city, the southern hospitality of its residents give it a quaint, small-town feel.
Among this beauty and charm sits the Grand Panama Beach Resort in Panama City. Featuring one, two and three-bedroom luxury units ranging in size from 900 to approximately 2,300 square feet, there’s a place waiting for you.
Spacious, open floor plans include private balconies with direct Gulf views. Here’s a sampling of what you can expect in a condo at the Grand Panama Beach Resort.
Sparkling Pools Waters: There are six pools at the Grand Panama, each one welcoming you into sparkling blue waters that cool the body – and the spirit.
Rejuvenating Spas: There are also six rejuvenating spas here. Surrounded by the sights and sounds of the tropics, you’ll feel refreshed and relaxed in no time.
299 Luxury Condominiums: Each one is designed especially for luxury living with oversized kitchens, washer/dryer units, cable and satellite TV; DVD players; central heat and air; cool tile flooring; modern granite countertops; extra-spacious closets; stainless steel appliances; and hi-speed Internet access, with Wi-Fi in designated outdoor/poolside areas.
Activities, Nightlife, Entertainment & Shopping Close to the Grand Panama
While there’s no shortage of activities within the resort, there is a variety of activities right outside the gates of the Grand Panama Beach Resort.
Golfing: Panama City is a golfer’s dream. The weather and the numerous golf courses make it ideal for this sporting enthusiast. A mere three miles away is Bay Point’s Legends Edge Golf Course.
Bowling & Cruising: Less than a mile away from the Grand Panama Beach Resort is some real family fun. For starters, hit the lanes at the Rocket Lanes Bowling Alley. Or, try a cruise offered by Sea Dragon Pirate Cruises.
Taken on an authentic 85 foot pirate ship, the voyage to the shores of Shell Island include “bounty hunting,” music, dancing and dolphin spotting – a favorite for kids and adults alike.
Camping, Canoeing and More: St. Andrews Park is one of the best state parks in Florida and it is only three miles away from the resort. There’s so much to do there that most make it a day trip. You’ll find bird watching, horseback riding, shelling, fishing swimming, kayaking, canoeing, sunbathing, picnicking and so much more.
Food, Shopping, Restaurants & More: Pier Park is perhaps the coup de grace of Panama City Beach. This “lifestyle complex,” is so named because it offers something for every one – day and night. There are restaurants, bars, retail shops, coffee shops, a movie complex and more. If you want food, fun, entertainment and shopping, Pier Park is where you should head.
As you can see, you won’t be boxed in at the Grand Panama Beach Resort. So, what are you waiting for?
The Grandeur that is the Grand Panama Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, FL
If you’re looking for the penultimate in luxury beach condo living, the Grand Panama Beach Resort won’t disappoint. Your every desire has been pre-filled by this elegant, sophisticated condo beach complex. Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll find.
Exterior Amenities at the Grand Panama Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, FL
- 4 Tiki bars with beverage and food service: Life’s so good here, you don’t even have to wander far to get your food and beverage. It’s a sandy barefoot stride away.
- Owner’s lounge: The perfect perk of owning a beach condo in this tropical resort. Plan private affairs, or just escape for some quiet comfort in luxurious surroundings.
- Picnic areas with BBQ grills: Whether you just feel like grilled steak, turkey burger or the humble hot dog, you can enjoy the sea while you prepare the meal of your choice.
- Onsite concert venue: The ultimate super-chic amenity. You haven’t truly experienced live music until you’ve done it in surroundings as beautiful as these.
- Onsite shopping: coffee shops, eateries, chic boutiques. For daily quickies that make life easier and more enjoyable.
- Romanesque fountains and blooming, tropical landscaping: A constant souvenir, if you will, that you live in a slice of heaven on earth.
- 6 Pools: Includes adult leisure pools and activity pools. Need we say more.
- Walking trails: Get in your exercise while exploring the natural beauty of your surroundings.
- 3 Fitness centers featuring the latest equipment: You have enough of a choice here to train for a weekend run with friends, a marathon or a decathlon!
- Jogging and bicycle path around perimeter of complex: We make it easy for you to enjoy the activities you love.
- 6 Spas: After a hard workout in the pool, on the tails or in one of the fitness centers, this is where you want to find yourself.
The amenities especially for children include water slides, activity pools and a children’s playground chock full of activities.
Safety is Key at the Grand Panama
The Grand Panama is a secure, gated community. There are two guard houses offering 24-hour security. There’s also a full-time maintenance staff.
Conduct Your Business
For the business-minded, there’s a business center, a Wi-Fi internet connection in assigned outdoor and pool areas, and a conference/meeting room. We’ve got you covered.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite banking
- Service kiosks
- Oasis, Phase 2
- Unit A – 1BR w/bunk – 864 sq. ft. 126 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit B – 2BR w/bunk – 1148 sq. ft. 121 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit C – 1BR w/bunk – 907 sq. ft. 190 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit D – 3BR – 1416 sq. ft. 282 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit E – 2BR w/bunk – 1131 sq. ft. 201 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit F – 1BR w/bunk – 911 sq. ft. 91 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit G – Efficiency – 473 sq. ft. 119 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit I – 1BR w/bunk – 980 sq. ft. 121 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit J – 2BR w/bunk – 1070 sq. ft. 105 sq. ft. Balcony
- Oasis, Phase 3
- Unit K – 2BR/3BA – 1184 sq. ft. 121 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit L – 2BR/2.5BA w/bunkroom – 1102 sq. ft. 219 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit M – Efficiency – 546 sq. ft. 119 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit N – 1BR/2BA – 936 sq. ft. 126 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit R – 3BR/3BA w/bunkroom – 1523 sq. ft. 133 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit S – 2BR/2.5BA w/bunkroom – 1279 sq. ft. 197 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit T – 1BR/2BA w/bunkroom – 951 sq. ft. 104 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit U – 3BR/3BA – 1400 sq. ft. 270 sq. ft. Balcony
- Unit K & M – Units K and M can be joined
Grand Panama Beach Condos For Sale – Features Include:
- 999 Residential condominiums
- 6 pools (includes adult leisure pools and activity pools)
- 6 Spas
- 3 Fitness centers with state of the art equipment
- 4 Full service Tiki bars with food service
- 240 feet of beautiful white sugar sand gulf front
- Beautiful fountains and lush tropical landscaping
- Scheduled shuttles from villas to our white sandy beach
- Many retail shops including boutiques, eateries, coffee…
- Gulf front and beach access
- Water slides
- Beach service
- On-site banking
- 24 Hour security with 2 guard houses
- On-site property management
- Full time maintenance staff on-site
- Convenient on site parking
- Gated community
- Children’s playground
- Owner’s lounge
- Designated picnic areas with outdoor grills
- Pedestrian walk-over
- Concert park on-site
- Jogging and bicycle path around perimeter of complex
- Service kiosks
- High-speed internet
- Wi-Fi connection in designated outdoor areas and pools
- Conference room